Martin offers a wide variety of products and services to help the Pulp and Paper Industry:
- Decrease combustible dust
- Reduce buildups and blockages in wood-chip silos
- Remove salt buildup in ductwork between boilers and precipitators
- Enhance material flow in hoppers and truck dumps
- Improve screening process with electric vibration
- Remove sticky, resinous material and prevent carryback
- Prevent material spillage
- Reduce maintenance time and expenses
A proper transfer point is essential to a mill’s productivity and safety, especially near the boiler because emissions are highly explosive. Dust can be contained with proper transfer point solutions, decreasing the risk for fires/explosions.
In addition to preventing the escape of airborne dust, Martin® Dust Management Solutions can also prevent dust at its source.
Improve Material Flow
Martin® Flow Aids improve material flow and prevent buildups in wood-chip silos, hoppers, and truck dumps and enhance the screening process.
Martin® QC1™ Belt cleaners can be paired with a specially-formulated, low-adhesion urethane to resist sticky, tacky materials. The Martin® SQC2S™ secondary cleaner with rubber buffers and tungsten carbide blades is effective and safe for use on spliced belts.
MartinPLUS® Field Services keep systems running at maximum performance, material flowing, and costs controlled.